5 Best Heating Pad For Neck
Heat Therapy As Pain Relief – It Works!
Some individuals may question the ability of heat therapy as pain relief because people have used this method for ages as a way to ease soreness and discomfort and allow their bodies to heal.
The truth is that there are actually two types of heat therapy as pain relief and these are warm packs and infrared therapy.
Both of these treatments have been proven to be effective in relieving pain and helping to boost your immune system so that you can ward off illness and improve your overall health.
Why is Thermotherapy So Effective For Mechanical Neck Pain?
A lot of people do not know that Thermotherapy is scientifically proven effective for mechanical neck pain.
Even if this pain has been present in your neck for so long, it is still possible to get relief from the pain.
The question here is why are there not more people that would like to know about this?
- In fact, it is because even though Thermotherapy is scientifically proven effective for mechanical neck pain, a lot of people are not aware of this fact.
- One of the most important things when it comes to finding ways to relieve your neck pain is that you have to be able to identify the right cause of the pain.
- It can be attributed to a number of causes and most of the time, people will try to rely on the pain medication that they are taking.
- I know for a fact that a lot of people will use prescription medication for this issue.
- This is definitely the way to go because it will provide you relief from the pain but it will only alleviate the pain for a short time.
- After a while, you are going to start experiencing some sort of side effects from these medicines.
- Thermotherapy is scientifically proven effective for mechanical neck pain because it targets the exact cause of the pain.
In addition, you will also learn that there are several types of Thermotherapy treatments available today that can help you in treating your neck pain.
A lot of people might be skeptical about these treatments because they are not aware of the fact that these methods are scientifically proven effective for mechanical neck pain.
One of the many Thermotherapy techniques that are available is called Laser Therapy, which uses laser beams to target the particular part of the brain that is responsible for telling the brain that you are experiencing pain.
5 Science-Backed Evidence on Infrared Heat Therapy
Heat Therapy Benefits For Arthritis
Though they are somewhat uncommon, the heat therapy benefits for arthritis are gaining popularity in the United States. There are many different types of heat therapy available to the osteoarthritis patient.
- These include infrared heating devices that are placed directly over the painful joints, such as over the knees and the hips.
- By implanting these heat pads into the body, the practitioner can indirectly reduce pain caused by inflammation.
How Heat Therapy Benefits Fibromyalgia
- There are a number of benefits associated with heat therapy.
- This can often be used alongside other treatments for the purpose of aiding in the resolution of the symptoms that are experienced by those who have fibromyalgia.
- It is very important to understand that there are many different forms of this type of treatment.
Heat Therapy Benefits Muscle Spasms
- Do you want to know more about heat therapy benefits muscle spasms? I am sure that you do because many of us are unaware of what exactly heat therapy is.
- It is important to realize that it is not a miracle cure for your muscle spasms, but it is a supplement that helps stimulate the nervous system in some cases.
Scientific Source :
Heat Therapy Benefits Lower Back Pain Relief
Heat therapy benefits lower back pain relief and is no joke. If you can’t afford the physical therapy of going to the doctor, try heat therapy first to get rid of the pain. Just because heat is not a cure, it may be a way to get your body ready for the next step. Heat is good, and it’s a good start to a healthy future.
Heat Therapy Benefits – Neck Pain Relief
Neck Pain relief is only one of the many Heat Therapy benefits.
However, it is one of the most important because it gives a person back their sense of well being and it helps in reversing a number of conditions such as, but not limited to, pain in the lower back, head, neck, arms, knees, and feet.
It has been scientifically proved that Heat Therapy is the most effective treatment for all these conditions; now in the name of caring for your health, you can use it to your advantage.
Scientific Source :
5 Best Heating Pad For Neck
Far Infrared Amethyst Mini Mat
The matrix material of this mat is a type of amethyst that has infrared heat which is beneficial and penetrates deep in tissues for maximum healing.
- Amethyst is a mineral with a brownish-purple color.
- The material of the mat is made up of layers of real amethyst and there are even pictures and instructions on how to use the mat for any part of your body.
- 18 layers of Far Infrared Amethyst Mini Mat with gemstones from Brazil.
- The stones release negative ions when heated which is conclusive to help with stress, depression, and healing.
- It is deep penetrating up to 8 inches deep and target tissues that need blood circulation.
- It is easy to carry portable and can be used anywhere. I even use it on my work desk.
This is great for lower back pain, you just use it the whole day when you are working.
Utaxo Heating Pad Review
If you wanted to cover your neck, back, and shoulder without the infrared option, then this is great.
- It is very lightweight and can be hung around your back.
- Because of its unique features, it was called one of the most reliable pads that could provide a great amount of comfort to users as it kept the user warm as long as they are kept on the pad.
- Now let’s move on to the pros and cons of Utaxo. When it comes to the pros, there are several.
- It uses antibacterial material that helps to make sure that the pad stays clean for long hours.
- There are no worries about the pad getting dirty and you can even use it at night because the material acts as a diffuser and keeps the heat from coming out due to a natural process.
- This is especially great for neck pain sufferers because the material is soft and can be wrapped around.
The cons, unfortunately, it does not come with infrared technology.
Healthyline 6-In-1 Therapy Rainbow Chakras Healing Mat
I’ve had my Healthyline 6-in-1 Therapy Rainbow Chakra Healing Mat for a while now and have received tons of positive comments and feedback from many clients.
- I feel like the Love, Light, and Healing that are available through this product has really helped me to heal.
- The Healing Mat seems to be very portable, and I’ve even used it at home during late nights before bedtime.
This thing is great, but there are some cons to this product. I’ll go over a few of these in this Healthyline 6-in-1 Therapy Rainbow Chakras Healing Mat Pros and Cons review.
One of the Pros of this product is that it covers the entire body and you just have it lie it on the bed.
- The healing mat contains Carnelian, Red Jasper, and Amethyst.
- It does a good job of cleaning your chakras at the same time reducing your back, shoulder, and neck pain.
- Here are some of the unique features of the healing mat:
- PEMF Therapy system
- Deep Penetrating Far Infrared Rays
UTK Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Review
Infrared heat therapy uses the special properties of infrared light rays to eliminate pain and inflammation by directly affecting the sensory nerves that are responsible for sensations such as heat and pain.
It is used in areas such as brain cancer, burns, cancer of the cervix, arthritis, back pain, chronic inflammation, chronic pain and sprains.
UTK Infrared Heat Therapy has many important benefits.
- The pros include being able to provide pain relief and eliminating symptoms associated with pain and inflammation.
- One of the benefits of this heat therapy is that it treats pain without requiring patients to wear any type of medical devices that can be painful.
Some of the features on UTK Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat:
- Infrared Heat Technology
- Negative Ions
- Memory Settings
UTK Neck & Shoulder Far Infrared Heating Pad
The UTK Neck & Shoulder Far Infrared Heating Pad is definitely a very popular product in the health & beauty products industry.
The heat is able to penetrate deeply into the muscles so that pain is prevented at all times.
In addition, it is proven to reduce anxiety and stress and also helps with insomnia and muscle tension.
The heat may also cause more of temperature rise inside your body than you need. In addition, you should not use this type of heat for very sensitive areas of your body as it could burn your skin if you set it up too much.
Some of the Notable Features:
- Far Infrared deep penetrating
- Jade Stones releases negative ions
- EMF ( Zero Emission )
- Digital Timer with Memory Function
- Great for the highly targetted area around neck and shoulder
Some Relevant Question and Answer
How Does a Heating Pad Work?
It generates heat which is absorbed by the skin’s surface and goes far reach into your soft body tissues for the much-needed blood circulation.
This heat relaxes your muscle which releases stress, tension, and increases the nutrients to your painful regions since there is more blood flow and circulation.
Are Infrared Heat Pads Better Than Electric Heat Pads?
Of course, Infrared penetrates deep into your soft body tissues while electric heat pads does not go as deep penetrating functions.
Is a Heating Pad Good For Back Pain?
Is a heating pad good for back pain? The answer to this question is a big yes. There are many types of pads and you can use them all for different reasons but one of the most important things that you can do for your back is to try an infrared heat pad because they are inexpensive and easy to use. That’s why a lot of people are using them and even upgrading after a couple of years when there is new technology.
How Do I Know If a Heating Pad is Good For Menstrual Cramps?
How do I know if a heating pad is good for menstrual cramps? Why should I use them if I can just leave my bedside or work chair and go to the store for some tampons? In this article, I’m going to tell you that a heating pad is a great thing to keep you nice and comfortable if you are having too much pain during your period.
It will relieve muscle tension.
Are Heating Pads Good For Arthritis?
If you have chronic pain in your joints or other soft tissue, you may be wondering if a heating pad is good for arthritis. The answer is an obvious yes, it will help alleviate pain but only for the duration of time the heat is on. For best results use with a heating pad to increase its effectiveness and use for a long period of time.
Are Heating Pads Safe to Use During Pregnancy?
The safety of heated pads is often a hotly debated issue, but the overall belief among many experts is that they are not unsafe during pregnancy.
Although there are still a lot of conflicting opinions and expert opinions, it seems that most studies conducted over the last few years strongly support the claim that heated pads are safe to use during pregnancy.
The reason being that heated pads tend to provide only a very small amount of heat, and that the excessive heating is very much limited by the settings on the heating elements.
Please be advised to be very careful and just use very low heat settings.
Will a Heat Pad Reduce Your Spinal Pain?
Will a heating pad reduce swelling? In order to understand this question, it is important to understand what the term ‘chilling effect’ really means. It can be compared to a cold day. Both are unpleasant, but when you have a cold or flu, the symptoms tend to be reduced. There are many techniques that have been developed by chiropractors in order to provide relief from back pain, and many of these techniques combine the cooling with some form of traction.
Can You Sleep on a Heating Pad?
Before I discuss the simple answer to the question of Can you sleep on a heating pad, let me take a minute to explain what the question means and to elaborate a little bit on the mechanism of the device. What is a heating pad? It is a cylindrical bed-like unit that has an aluminum frame with a mattress inside that is placed in an electric heating element to the base.
I sleep on an infrared heating pad, but if you are a beginner just use it with a timer setting.
A Heat Pad is Not Suitable For?
A heating pad is designed to provide warmth to your body when you are asleep at night. It can help keep you warm on cold nights.
Who is a heating pad not suitable for?
- Injured swollen parts since it may exacerbate the condition
- Under 8 years of age
- Scarred Skin conditions
- Under the influence of alcohol
- Under the influence of substance abuse